WHAT WE BELIEVE
Our Mission is to show compassion, provide encouragement and pray for families with children who are facing medical crisis.
- Faith as our Foundation - To strive to exemplify solid Biblical principles, showing the love of God to the world and to those who need Him most.
- Love in Action - To encourage others to take a stand in loving each other; to take the commandment, "Love your neighbor as yourself", and apply it to our lives.
- Commitment - To consistently "Be There" for our registered families, as well as our own families and others who are counting on us.
- Compassion - To reach out to hurting families in a kind, gentle and selfless manner.
- C.O.L.E. - Cole's legacy; Caring Openly, Loving Eternally
Our Faith Statement
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired word of God and is the means used by God to bring us to salvation and prepare us for life. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- We believe in the triune God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 1 John 5:7.
- We believe that Jesus Christ took on human flesh and lived, died, and rose again to save fallen mankind from eternal punishment. We believe that through faith in Him we are justified and transformed from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. Romans 3:28.
- We believe that Jesus gives us new life and that it is filled with blessing. John 10:10. This blessing overflows from us as we love one another as he first loved us and by this love we are known as God's children. John 13:35
- We pray that the legacy of Cole, which is the message of love, would inspire all of us to be helpers of one another in this broken world. The ministry of this Foundation is to encourage all to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, to come to know Him for this is eternal life; Jesus is worthy of all honor and praise. John 17:3.