Here are just a few of the services Coles Foundation has in place to help meet the needs and offer encouragement to families facing a medical challenge:
- Coles Pages - personal websites that serve to keep family and friends informed and updated.
- Kids Unite to Fight - Rallying students to support other children.
- Send-A-Smile - Coles Foundation delivers balloons and gifts to hospital rooms around the country.
- More - refer to the menu at right for other services
In addition, our Prayer Team ministers to families in the following ways:
- Urgent Prayer Requests
- Praise Reports
- Healing Hearts - Healing hearts is a program specifically designed to reach out and support families who have or are faced with the loss of a loved one.
Learn how you can become more involved in Cole’s Foundation. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Getting involved in Specific Programs
- Directing or Assist with Programs
- Maybe you have a dream that you would like to fill a certain need in the lives of families. Certainly feel free to contact us to be a program director of your idea!